Rontan IS3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Anyone have programming software for this thing?

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
I do not have the software for any of the Rontan products, sorry. I even checked all my files just to make sure I didn't download it by chance. I only have the ICM40 manual because our local police department was purchasing the Winglux lightbars and ICM40 interface modules for a little while.

You might try to contact RadioPhone http://www.radiophonepse.com/contact-us They use to be a distributor, according to the website, and might still have a copy of the software.

Reactions: Tony P

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Thanks buddek! I didnt get a message with the link though. Otherwise i would have replied and thanked you for it! it's grealty appreciated.

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
There is a member on here his name is John from Milwaukee I can't remember his user name but Im almost positive he would still have it he was a rontan dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.