Rpill95's eLb Store

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
General Info:​
I will be spending some time over the next few days/ weeks on listing various items I have for sale in this listing. I will update it as items are sold.

The prices shown for all items are shipped in the US. I use UPS to ship my bigger items and I use USPS priority mail to ship my smaller items. NOTE: I will ship items outside of the US but please contact me for a shipping quote.

For payment I prefer PayPal, however for those of you who don't use PayPal I can accept USPS Money Orders.

As for the listed prices for my items, I try to list them at what I think is a reasonable price. That being said if you feel something is overpriced then please feel free to contact me with your offer. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

I try to list my items in good working order. However there may be items that I list that I have no way of testing and or no way of repairing. If this is the case I will make sure to make note of it when I list them. I will to the best of my ability describe the items the best I can.

If you have any questions, would like pictures of an item, or have an offer please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I really appreciate you taking the time to look over my store.

Thanks,
Ryan
Beacons:​
  • Used Austin Electronics strobe beacon with aluminum base. Lens is in good condition, crack free. $25.00
IMG_1023.jpg IMG_1024.jpg
Light Bars:​
  • NOS ECCO 54" StreetLazer 15 Series. All amber. I have 2 available. $400 each.
  • 911EP Galaxy LED Light bar. R/B with Amber in the rear. Takedowns and alley lights. $350
IMG_1589.jpg IMG_1595.jpg IMG_1597.jpg

Last edited:

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
Dash/Deck:​
SoundOff Predator Single Deck/Grille lights (NOS) $35 each
  • EPRDSG1B Blue. 14 available.
SoundOff Single Surface Mount with black housing (NOS) $35 each
  • EP2SSMBSE B/W split. 1 available.
  • EP2SSMBSM B/A split. 1 available.
SoundOff Dual Surface Mount (NOS) $55 each
  • EPRDDSMDBM B/A stacked. 1 available.

Last edited:

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
Items added. If you would like pictures of something that is listed without, I would be more than happy to send you some. All reasonable offers are welcome.

Thanks.

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
Still have these NOS ECCO bars and Brooking Industries Legion bar that I want to get rid of.

Make an offer, just want the shelf space back.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
can the strobe lights lens be replaced?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I only see 2 beacons. The rest are light bars....:D

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
Ohh ok, well yes they appear to be replaceable. One has a band fastening it and they other is held on with screws. If that is what you mean....

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
The bar is very bright. Here is a short vid of one I just finished installing.
The bar also has a dim function as well as the ability to change the amount of leds that come on when the traffic functions are going.

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
Bump open to offers on existing items, will be adding more in the coming weeks.
2 49" ECCO bars and 2 54" ECCO bars I would like to move to clear shelf space, will deal if you buy multiple.

Thanks.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.