For Sale Rx2700 modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Seeing if anyone would be interested in these, they are corner modules and a front or rear module for the 2700 lightbar, all work good the front or rear module is a lighter blue than the corners.

not sure what to ask but $60 shipped sound to high?? Taking offers either way.

was gonna save and use for a blue bar i wanted to build, but like all projects/ideas i lost interest in proceeding with. I MAY have alley modules to include, but would be halogen

3E497992-5B02-4C29-97CA-878E45363CB0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave F
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Is it possible for you to shoot me a message? New to this site and still trying to figure out how to use it lol
Sure. I also sent ya a message :)

but to send a message, click the persons username, and then start a conversation......put a title and then in the big spot you can type your heart out (or just a simple message to the individual)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.