S&W Domes

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana

CFD125

May 21, 2010
Carver, Mass.
They were pretty common around here.

The next town over (Middleboro, Ma.) used to have those mid 90's lemon shaped Caprices with all blue 8884 S&W bars. Blue with red rear cutout on the drivers side, and blue with amber rear cutout on the pass. side.

I ended up with 4 of those bars when they were done with them. That was before I was on eLb, and I have sold all but one.

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
Those colored inserts can be removed and swapped around to make a driver's side dome out of a passenger's side dome (on the ones without an alley insert since they are position specific). They are held by silicone but the bead can be easily cut and the inserts fit right into the other's slot.

BTW, I have a frame and speaker cover available, along with a complete set of the large headlight type front/rear lights and holders, if anyone wants to get Pimp's blue domes (if he is selling them) and build a bar....

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.