Wanted S&W Model 66 Holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireman658

Jun 25, 2012
Missouri
So I have an older friend who is a little goofy and he does Roscoe P. Coltrane impersonations. He's desperately looking for a holster and belt. I'm pretty sure he has no money so I may foot the bill. I'd like to keep it as cheap as possible. Here's his description of what he is looking for: size 40 black plain finish leather duty belt,and a right handed plain black finish leather holster with a swivel on it between the belt,and the holster that would fit a 4 inch barrel S&W model 66. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have one of my fathers laying around I'll take a look.

If nothing else Tex Shoemaker and sons in San Dimas California still makes them. I had one made for my Glock 21 and love it. It's the only place I go for custom work and the prices are fair. I've had my swivel holster for almost 15 years and I'll probley get another 20 years out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.