Wanted S&W plastics and parts FOUND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Looking for parts for an old S&W 8860. Needing driver side dome in good shape, scuffed or in need of polish ok. Prefer red with TD/alley cutouts with amber rear cutout but will consider red w/no cutouts. Will need 1 if not 2 frame lower end caps as well.
20200414_124611.jpg

Crownfire

Jun 23, 2011
USA CA
Looking for parts for an old S&W 8860. Needing driver side dome in good shape, scuffed or in need of polish ok. Prefer red with TD/alley cutouts with amber rear cutout but will consider red w/no cutouts. Will need 1 if not 2 frame lower end caps as well.
View attachment 223421
If you’re on Facebook look up Richie Reuben. I think he’s got a bunch of NOS S&W domes.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Thanks for the replies. PMs answered.

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
Not sure if you trust (or use) Ebay, but there's a few Smith & Wesson parts on there, a red dome, but I don't see any end caps listed. The red dome is kind of pricey, but he has "or best offer" listed...his shipping is kind of high, too, but thought I'd toss this out there just in case. It doesn't have the cut-outs though.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Dome found and delivered. Thank you Tsquale!

Reactions: Dave F

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Endcap found and delivered thank you shibby1952.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.