Safe Response Custom Apparel( UPDATED WEBSITE )

DCFD5900

Oct 15, 2012
Dowelltown,TN
Safe Response Custom Apparel

Updated Website & Business Description

Hello everyone I just wanted to post a quick ad of what we do we are a firefighter/law enforcement owned business, That specializes in screen printing & embroidery. Our main focus is the emergency industry. We offer competitive pricing, quick service,& great quality! If you or your department is in the market for new station apparel we would be glad to help you out. Mention you are a elightbars member and save 10% off your apparel!

If you have any questions please give me a call.

Kyle Casper

Safe Response Custom Apparel

EmergenTees.com - Custom TShirts - Smithville TN

(615) 900-0201

Some of our work....

Screen Printed T's for DeKalb Fire in TN

photo (1).jpg

Screen Printed T's for the 1487 US Army Troops stationed over seas

SIDNEYS SHIRT.jpg

Embroidered Polo's for Manchester Police Dept TN

947365_383026378469321_1180496469_n.jpg

embroidery sample.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DCFD5900

Oct 15, 2012
Dowelltown,TN
I just wanted to let everyone know we have updated our site. We are still adding products so if there is a 5.11 tactical product you are wanting but don't see please give us a call. Also i have added a coupon code for forum members we already sell at MAP pricing plus now you get another 10% off just enter elightbars in the coupon section during checkout enjoy.

Custom 5.11 Tactical ApparelSite Link

DCFD5900

Oct 15, 2012
Dowelltown,TN
yes we have a bunch of stock files i will attach to this thread we can customize lettering and colors on stock artwork. We also have an awesome digitizing department that can turn just about any file that you have into a workable embroidery file.

911embart.pdf

emsembart.pdf

policeembart.pdf

Attachments

• 911embart.pdf
    299 bytes · Views: 36
  • emsembart.pdf
    301 bytes · Views: 50
  • policeembart.pdf
    300 bytes · Views: 48

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
DCFD5900 said:
We also have an awesome digitizing department that can turn just about any file that you have into a workable embroidery file.

Whats the ballpark price per polo on a customized standard sized image?

DCFD5900

Oct 15, 2012
Dowelltown,TN
This has by far been our most popular special over 500 sets sold in over 15 states. Get yours today! The 10 Man Special - 1-Tshirt,1-Longsleeve, & 1-Hoodie for only $39.99 per person!

Mention that you are an Elightbar member and save a little more!

Vist us online or give us a call today.

EmergenTees.com - Custom TShirts - Smithville TN

615-900-0201

1380434_402456169876894_565618086_n.jpg

safe response 10 man special.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
don't ask them for single pieces they wont do it and you cant send them an item of your own to have done either...

"We only do custom work on garments we provide. Plus we have a 6 piece minimum. "

Thanks,

Chris Wyke

Accounting & Support

from an email I received....

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Jarred J. said:
don't ask them for single pieces they wont do it and you cant send them an item of your own to have done either...

"We only do custom work on garments we provide. Plus we have a 6 piece minimum. "

Thanks,

Chris Wyke

Accounting & Support

from an email I received....

Be reasonable. Most screen printers won't print on customer-supplied apparel unless it's a pre-negotiated, large order, and 99% of screen printers have a minimum requirement b/c they have to create a silk screen for each design (which isn't cost effective for one shirt, unless they were to charge you a digitizing & silk screen setup fee)

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I asked about a stock patch they have in the software... every place in my town will take an "user supplied item"

sometimes you have to take a "hit" for a future larger order.

ever heard of "free samples" lol

(of course I was willig to pay to have the work done but there's no way in hell I can afford 10 items on MY barely above minimum wage job you know like MOST responders just to show off an item to a squad...

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
Jarred J. said:
I asked about a stock patch they have in the software... every place in my town will take an "user supplied item"

sometimes you have to take a "hit" for a future larger order.

ever heard of "free samples" lol

(of course I was willig to pay to have the work done but there's no way in hell I can afford 10 items on MY barely above minimum wage job you know like MOST responders just to show off an item to a squad...

So use one of your local vendors who will do it. I doubt it hurts anyone's feelings.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
the local vendors don't have the TnARS patch in stock... they'll want $50 for the initial setup plus want proof that I "own" the rights to use it etc etc...

Local vendors don't have "safety green" as a stock thread they'll want a price to buy that thread just to use it "x" amount of times

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.