For Sale Sale: ends Monday at 10am Red or red blue whelen 50” freedom free s/h lightbar Sr8

Status
Not open for further replies.

LenH

Jun 26, 2019
Texas
LenH submitted a new listing:

Sale: ends Monday at 10am Red or red blue whelen 50” freedom free s/h lightbar Sr8 - Whelen 50” led lightbar

All red whelen freedom lightbar. 50” model sr8
Has arrowstick board that does arrowstick pattern options. Also has dual lr11 take downs and dual lr11 alleys
Free shipping
Sale ends Monday at 10am item will be listed on eBay with others that I have listed.
Needing to make room for incoming shipment of lights we ordered for installation

Read more about this listing...

dasher

Sep 12, 2010
USA/Pa.
can take down and alley be replaced with red light and when you say arrow in the rear our the light amber or red in the rear

LenH

Jun 26, 2019
Texas
Yes I can replace alleys with flashing lights. On the liberty bars, I can do them in all red or all blue or red and blue. When I say arrow, it means it can flash the rear lights in a arrow pattern. I also have some that have dual color light heads in the rear and when the arrow is activated they automatically turn from red or blue to amber.
On the freedom bars, I can wire them to your specifications also. They have all red or all amber led lights which ever you choose. They also have rear amber arrow sticks. The rear amber arrowstick is on the bottom below the colored heads so you still can have the red and blues activated when using the arrow function. It since this bar has stacked heads, I can wire the arrow to flash alone and have the heads above them flash, or I can wire it to where the color heads flash at the same time.
It takes about 4 hours for me to rewrite and do a color change.
I do have the parts to replace alley and take down areas.
I have wecan and non wecan model liberty bars.
I also have amber bars. The amber bars cost a little more. The ones with amber arrows are also a little higher but not much.

dasher

Sep 12, 2010
USA/Pa.
What would the price be on for a all red 50" Freedom bar the hole bar red alley , take down red and the hole back red.

dasher

Sep 12, 2010
USA/Pa.
I for got to ask can I hook up the light that just the front light and the same with the rear . That they are on there on switch . One switch for front and other switch for rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.