Sale Today only! New 50in LED Spot/Flood Bar $170 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Bought this brand new and never installed it, doesnt fit my application how I intended so my loss is your gain.

Brand New with pedastel mounts, gaskets and hardware. Boasts an impressive 27,000 Lm.

I need $$ yesterday so for today, and today only, it can be yours for the stupid low price of $170 SHIPPED OBO. Get it now before I come back to my senses :thumbsup:

Paypal only, no e-checks. Brand new never installed however sold as-is with no returns

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u626/aphoenixrising13/2FA2BC7B-5F06-4CFD-BF49-C7820B545FDE_zps6rkl5zem.jpg[/URL]

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u626/aphoenixrising13/343AA3E8-C14B-4D48-9E2A-39A764A0E926_zpscm7zcr40.jpg[/URL]

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u626/aphoenixrising13/DA8526B9-69AD-4B00-856E-199CCA9604BD_zpsr7cktgi5.jpg[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
I picked up 2 of these at SEMA this year. Installed one on a friend's truck. Even though they're not Rigid or other name brand, I can say that these things are insanely stupid bright! Makes you think you don't even have headlights on when you turn it off. Lights up very well to sides and all around, as well as a far spot beam. Free bump :)

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I will note this is the exact bar (same manufacture and size) I have over the windshield of my truck. Even if I don't need to use it, I still seem to turn it on at least once a day!

I Love mine and have had zero issue with it, used in rain, ice, snow, etc

I have 4300K HID low beams and LightForce 240 HIDs forward (and more lights but whos counting? :cool:   ) and the bar simply overpowers everything

lightson.jpg

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
I have a factory visor over my windshield already. And a bar on the roof. I keep trying to think of a way to mount it...

Reactions: 7d9_z28

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I have a factory visor over my windshield already. And a bar on the roof. I keep trying to think of a way to mount it...
I do not see why you couldnt mount it under the leading edge of that visor................................................................... :cool:

Added pics of my Headlights and then the bar

hidbar.jpg

HIDs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.