Sales/Instalation services in New Hampshire

Nov 7, 2011
New England
Hey everybody. I have been on this board for a couple years now, but I never posted my info here for some reason. So here goes!

My business partner and I began "J&G Public Safety" in 2011. We sold a certain brand of foreign lights that are a bitter subject here to this day. That didn't last long.

At the beginning of this year, 2013, I decided to restructure the business and register with the secretary of state as a sole-proprietorship. I have one part time employee that helps me with installs and sales. We have since grown to sell Feniex, SVP, Soundoff and a few others.

I think the most valuable thing that we bring to the table that sets us apart from others is our desire to always be in contact with the customer and give them the best service they could ask for. Lights aren't cheap, and we have no desire to play games. Lives depend on this equipment, so I believe that each customer should have the right to be taken care of when they make an investment into their safety.

I try to always follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with the product.

No secrets here. Just a small-town EMT and Business student who wants to share my passion for the products that keep everybody safe.

Our Website

Our FaceBook Page (Please like and share.. we want more people to have a chance to win our giveaways!!!)

603-318-8938

PM me with any question(s) you may have, I will always do my best to help you, customer or not.

Thanks everybody

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.