Sapphire park kill pattern.

dudek_peter

Dec 27, 2014
Soooo here’s the deal I have a 2013 duo liberty WC. I set up my event in command written as: When slide switch 3 is on and input 1 (that’s my park wire) is on do x pattern. That works just fine but when I am in park and in slide switch 3 the take downs don’t work, alleys don’t work and the traffic advisor on the back of the bar doesn’t work. When I’m in SS3 in drive everything works fine. Same as SS1 and SS2 when I’m in park or drive it works. It seems when ever it’s in SS3 none of the other bar functions work.

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Soooo here’s the deal I have a 2013 duo liberty WC. I set up my event in command written as: When slide switch 3 is on and input 1 (that’s my park wire) is on do x pattern. That works just fine but when I am in park and in slide switch 3 the take downs don’t work, alleys don’t work and the traffic advisor on the back of the bar doesn’t work. When I’m in SS3 in drive everything works fine. Same as SS1 and SS2 when I’m in park or drive it works. It seems when ever it’s in SS3 none of the other bar functions work.
It kinda sounds like an issue with your priorities. Takedowns, Alleys, and TA should be higher than your Slide Three and Park Input.

dudek_peter

Dec 27, 2014
Also, is there a reason why you are using input 1 for park? Sapphire has default programming for input 3 to be your Park Kill.
So it isn’t a fresh brand new build. It’s my friends EMS fly car and input 3 is tied into the howler. And I’m still kinda newish at command, how do I set my priorities?

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Click on the tab that has the arrows going up and down. There will be a list of inputs and functions, get them arranged in the right order, and everything should work how you want it to.

Attachments

• CDA7C0D8-3AF4-441C-BF26-32625249CDE9.jpeg
    CDA7C0D8-3AF4-441C-BF26-32625249CDE9.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: dudek_peter

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
And another noob question, does it matter that I didn’t use the built in park kill wire?
Ive never not used it, so I can’t quite answer that question. Depending on what you are doing, it probably isn’t necessary. But there are definitely some things built into the programming that make it easier if you use the dedicated park kill wire. Can you swap the two inputs, and use the input 1 for the howler, and switch your park wire to the input 3(white/orange)?

dudek_peter

Dec 27, 2014
Ive never not used it, so I can’t quite answer that question. Depending on what you are doing, it probably isn’t necessary. But there are definitely some things built into the programming that make it easier if you use the dedicated park kill wire. Can you swap the two inputs, and use the input 1 for the howler, and switch your park wire to the input 3(white/orange)?
Next time I’m there I’ll take a peek at it

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.