Sapphire with Liberty light bar help needed

flintlock

Feb 8, 2020
Houston, TX
First post - I'm a novice but willing to read and learn. I had a buddy help me wire up my new Cencom Sapphire and my Liberty lightbar SX2BBRR for my EJ car. Cruise lights don't work but I was ok with that. Had an 8 hour road job last night and used the fronts sparingly and rears a lot as we were mainly blocking freeway lanes. Didn't use the slide bar, instead used the front and/or rear light buttons as I wasn't used to the slide settings and the siren comes on in the 3rd position. On the last hour of the job my fronts quit working when using the front light button. Rears were still working fine using the rear button. Luckily I was able to finish the night without needing the fronts. This morning, I went out and everything seemed to be working but the fronts quit after 30 seconds. Any ideas on what I need to check first? Thanks for any assistance/advice.

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
First thing I would do is check your grounds, then double check your leads. Since this is a newer install I suspect a lose wire may be the cause

Reactions: Sparky_911

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.