Saturday Oct 3, 2015 25th Annual Nothern CA Emergency Vehicle Show.

image.jpg 

This event is sponsored by the city of Ripon & the city of Menlo park police department 

Come check out vintage fire, EMS, Armored, police, sheriffs, and other vehicles along side there modern currently in service counterparts. In addition to the car show there will be a code 3 parade through the city's of Ripon and Menlo Park. 

Show websight: http://www.riponmenloparkpolicecarshow.com

Vehicles will ill be judged by representatives of the California Highway Patrol , Chicago PD, RIPON PD, Menlo Park PD, and all persons in attendance will also be able to vote.

Publicly and privately owned  emergency vehicles (privately owned marked vehicles should be at least 8 years old however fantasy & movie vehicles can be brand new)  are welcome to participate in the car show and code 3 cruise

There is also a badge and patch collectors show and vehicle equipment for sale. 

Badge show websight: http://calbadgeshows.com/ripon/

Please see the post that appears directly under mine for photos and other details. What ever you do don't miss it. 

I'm hoping to see some ELB members there. I'll be easy to find I'm 6ft 5in and will most likely be pushing my loving handicap wife in her wheele chair or helping her with her walker.

Please come and say hi. She enjoys the show almost more than I do. Hope to to see you there,

-Adam 

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.