Sealed Beam Help

Wolfie

Jul 3, 2016
Arrey, NM
So I received my first sealed beam beacon in the mail today. It is missing a bulb, but that was expected. I just am not sure where to search for a replacement. The bulb that came in it is pictured below. Some of you guys probably know what it is at a glance, but I am not that good yet. It fits an Arrow 530. Sooo what do I punch in as an identifier for this?

20160803_141925.jpeg 20160803_141945.jpeg 20160803_142034.jpeg

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
As said, that appears to be a flood light style of bulb.
I think you may want a spot light style of bulb. That would give
you that crisp flash when that beacon rotates.
I might have a couple out back.........I'll PM you if I find them :)

Wolfie

Jul 3, 2016
Arrey, NM
You identify the bulb by the number on the rear. I can see some of it in your pics.
They sure don't make those things easy to read. The part that is raised text made of glass looks like P395 U.S.A. The black ink looks awful but looks like PHILIPS 44? 12V. The question mark is in place of a character I can't make out. :( Getting old is annoying sometimes...how I long for technology to deliver an electronic eyeball with zoom capability.

Wolfie

Jul 3, 2016
Arrey, NM
Well if this helps at all, here is the existing bulb mounted in the fixture. I am always open to brighter, more focused, or any other fancy options I can grab.

20160803_192054.jpeg

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Just for heck of it, i have 2 new 4411 bulbs that are brand new if interested........originally bought them for my NYPD aerodynic build im doing, but want it to be original

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.