Seattle Fire Department Aid 5 Responding

charlie82

May 21, 2010
PA / USA
Interesting setup. I wish the lights were synced. Also, why do they have amber and clear to the sides?

Scoops

May 21, 2010
Scott Co, IA
It would be Braun Northwest - North Star Emergency Response Vehicles - Chehalis, WA /North Star Emergency Vehicles(I've never figured out what one it really is) I've also heard but not for sure if it is true that they(braun northwest) have nothing to do with Braun Ambulances - Custom Ambulances Built for Life (The other ambulance manufacture)

Braun northwest is the builder of LA, City's new ambulances on the Dodge Chassis.

The recessed lights seem to be Whelen 4500's basically mounted on a "cut out shelf" in the body.

18285_641.jpg

kd0giz

Jun 8, 2010
New Liberty IA
Also has clear to the REAR? I thought that was a no-no?

And also why does all of Seattle's Ambos have MEDIC ONE on them?

coopers

May 21, 2011
WA
A lot of our fire rigs in this state have amber and white wherever they want. My fire dept's white cut off when they put it in park and only red flashes.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.