Selling Amber Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzybubba

Mar 22, 2021
Tucson, Arizona
Quick question, I have a fair amount of 911EP Gen 1 amber lighting to part with. Most is NIB and includes:

LstarA's
LED Commander 212's
360Star's (Pipe Mount and Mag Mount)
LS12A's (Both hardwire and Cig Plug)
LS12 Flush Mount brackets.
Switch Boxes

Some other misc items.

A million years ago I was a rep for 911EP and these bins were at the back of the storage unit.

Would this site be the best venue or would I be better off over on ebay? I really don't want to mess with piece by piece on Ebay and would prefer someone take most or all if possible.

Let me know your thoughts, if this would be a good place for it, I'll get a detailed listing with pictures posted up.

Thanks in advance.

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
do an ad here and some on FB, best of both worlds. if listed here , list as a lot.

*this is not a site recommendation, only an opinion by the person commenting*

Reactions: firebuff17

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
To answer your question, I think it's better to sell here, at least it will move faster. Think of it as selling Hershey bars. If you sold them at whole foods, a couple people might look, one of them may even buy. But here it's like selling Hershey bars at a weight watchers convention.

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
There are quite a few people on here that would be interested in 911EP products. Especially NIB.
I would be interested in some of it.
I am not on Facebook so here would be cool for me.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Thanks all, I'll get all the item descriptions and pics posted in the next day or two. Appreciate the input.
Be sure to list them in our classifieds section and not on this thread. Good luck with the sales! Looks like you have a lot of interested parties

Reactions: unityrv26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.