Set - Blue/Red lenses for TwinSonic

DanishFirefighter

Jan 25, 2015
Denmark
I would like to buy or trade my way to a set of blue/red lenses for a newly aquired Twinsonic.

I'm also interested in a set of forward facing cascade mirrors.

I can trade a set of original X-mirrors, and I have a set of amber lenses I'll no longer need when I have the red/blue lenses.

Please note that I live in Denmark. I'll of course cover the additional shipping costs.

Thanks in advance!

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I have several Red Domes that will need some cleanup and a polish..

PM if interested..

Rob

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Ok I picked 2 out of my pile that appeared to be the best overall condition.

I did a quick cleanup with of soap and water and a plastix treatment.. on the right lense in the first Pic.   You could view it as a before and after shot.

2nd pic is a side shot of the cleaned dome.

No cracks or crazing..  some very light surface scratches.. and cloudiness from age

I would say both domes are in great shape and can be Mint with some effort.

Rob

20150125_154205.jpg

20150125_154231.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.