Wanted Setina Dealers! Rear partition 2015 Utility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
I have a 2015 Interceptor Utility that was just delivered for a build i'll be doing soon. Bottom line is it came with a Setina push bumper and partition for the front, but the rear partition was overlooked. After I made obvious safety issues clear, the dept now wants me to add a rear partition.

I see them for around $350 on several websites plus shipping, but there's a lead time of 2-4 weeks. Any dealers on here could give me similar or a little better pricing with a better availability? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.