Setina Push Bumper for Ford Crown Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a push bumper for a Ford Crown Victoria (2005). I don't really care if it is a PB100, PB200, PB300 or PB400, the mounting brackets came with my car, so all I'm looking for is the bumper only. Also looking for some PB5 fender wraps and associated brackets.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-01 183908.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-01 183908.png
    831 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot 2023-04-01 184343.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-01 184343.png
    432.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2023-04-01 184506.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-01 184506.png
    526.7 KB · Views: 12
  • pb200ex.jpg
    pb200ex.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 13

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
If you can't find it for the crown Vic try grabbing one of the Taurus interceptor push bars a buddy of mine had to put one of those on the front of his car it works out for him it's just about the same size also has different options you know for lighting and stuff like that but that was the best that he could find and setina they won't deal with non-law enforcement companies or personnel.

If you can't find it for the crown Vic try grabbing one of the Taurus interceptor push bars a buddy of mine had to put one of those on the front of his car it works out for him it's just about the same size also has different options you know for lighting and stuff like that but that was the best that he could find and setina they won't deal with non-law enforcement companies or personnel.
Do you have any pictures of how he managed to get that all to work? I'd be curious to see what that looks like.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
No not at this time but I'll ask him about it next time I talk to him I think he has some I know he's talked about it before but I don't remember
I asked him he said you had to cut the the brackets for it and weld it in order to fit onto his car it's not a direct fit to his crown Vic from the Taurus okay so basically when I went to install it onto the crown Vic the crown Vic brackets were too short they went in too much and the tires push bar the PB4500 was wider so I had a friend of mine who had a lowrider machine shop where they fix you know lowriders he ended up welding it with figure out what color what's the name of that new welder that they have big tick they welded it onto the support bracket he has pictures for it he's going to send it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.