SGT Greg Moore, Coeur d'Alene Police Department, Idaho. EOW 05/05/2015

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Sergeant Greg Moore was shot and killed after stopping a suspicious male.
Sergeant Moore was patrolling in the area of Wilbur Avenue and Joanna Drive in response to a several car break-ins that had taken place in the area. At 1:30 am he stopped a suspicious male and radioed the man's information in, but made no further radio contact. A citizen heard gunshots, found Sergeant Moore in the street, and called the police.

After the shooting the subject stole Sergeant Moore's patrol car and fled the location. An officer spotted the stolen patrol car in the town of Post Falls, and initiated a pursuit. The suspect eventually fled on foot and was eventually found in a parking lot, hiding under a car, and taken into custody.

Sergeant Moore was taken to a local hospital where he died several hours later from his wounds.

Sergeant Moore had served with the Coeur d'Alene Police Department for 14 years. He is survived by his wife and two children.

From: https://www.odmp.org/officer/22470-sergeant-greg-moore

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Don't get me wrong, I do place a high value on life. However, I think it's time we start using the death penalty a little more for these f---wads that will kill simply because they don't want to go to jail for knowingly breaking the law. The ones who feel entitled to do whatever they want to whomever they want without any degree of impugnity whatsoever.

These bastards are really starting to piss me off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.