Sheboygan Police Car Patrols The Netherlands

yomusic

May 31, 2010
Delft, The Netherlands
Here's a video of my police car. I imported the Crown Vic myself and build it up as it was before, except for the push bar and the Arjent light bar. I like the Arjent very much but it isn't working as it should be. I changed the computer board and bought a 6 button controller but it won't work. Finally I found out that the Arjent came of a LAPD Crown Vic. And the LAPD has it own configurations. I think that this is the problem. But it works for now and I can use 2 modes in stead of the 3 modes thats normal.

EVT

May 24, 2010
Midwest
Perfect example of why you don't use split patterns. Your grill lights are completely ineffective.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Yes but split is funnier to watch ! ;)

Besides it's not like he's gonna go code3 in the streets of Breda either...

EVT

May 24, 2010
Midwest
Wait if you're not a copper, then why are you driving this around? You're like the ultimate whacker! Isn't this illegal in your country?

yomusic

May 31, 2010
Delft, The Netherlands
EVT said:
Perfect example of why you don't use split patterns. Your grill lights are completely ineffective.

There are 26 patterns on these Whacker lights. Sometimes they are out of sync. To put them in sync again it will cost me a few hours and some back pain. But right now I have a FS High Side Flasher. Maybe this is the right component to spit patterns.

b.t.w. We may not drive like that on the streets. This was just filmed for the movie on a event.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
LOVE the set up on that car i think it looks very good. Maybe change up the grill lights to flash solid colors it would look nicer. And love the smart siren on it also.

Kinda worried about you driving on those roads you might get stoped by the local cops.

But still nice car very nice.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.