For Sale Sho-Me Model 30.3109 Compact Police Siren

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2010
Surrey, B.C. Canada
Sho Me Model 30.3109 Compact Police, Fire Ambulance Siren
Used Demo unit, like new!
Compact and easy-to-operate, this amplifier has three clearly-marked siren sounds.
Discretely mounts under the dash - even in vehicles with very limited space.
The streamlined housing holds a center-off rocker switch to control the Wail and Yelp sounds and a momentary rocker switch to operate the Air Horn sound. Model 30.3109 has Wail and Yelp tones with the Air Horn sound.
Daylight-viewable LED lights indicate at a glance which siren sound has been selected.
Powers one 100W RMS speaker with an 11 ohm impedance.
Engineered to withstand reverse polarity and high-voltage spikes for reliable operation. Solid-state electrical components provide years of dependable service.
Includes an adjustable bail bracket and all wiring. 1-3/8" H x 6" D x 6" L
Made in the USA!
00U0U_8c3rDRmkm5h_1200x900.jpg00o0o_iSevskDKXOq_1200x900.jpg00Z0Z_d5eFjmo07BD_1200x900.jpg00c0c_kPnlzyTXwAr_1200x900.jpg

Manufacturer link:

Asking $120.00 Shipped Canada and USA.
International shipping please request a quote.
PayPal only
Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

customcollector2019

Nov 6, 2019
Atlanta
Sho Me Model 30.3109 Compact Police, Fire Ambulance Siren
Used Demo unit, like new!
Compact and easy-to-operate, this amplifier has three clearly-marked siren sounds.
Discretely mounts under the dash - even in vehicles with very limited space.
The streamlined housing holds a center-off rocker switch to control the Wail and Yelp sounds and a momentary rocker switch to operate the Air Horn sound. Model 30.3109 has Wail and Yelp tones with the Air Horn sound.
Daylight-viewable LED lights indicate at a glance which siren sound has been selected.
Powers one 100W RMS speaker with an 11 ohm impedance.
Engineered to withstand reverse polarity and high-voltage spikes for reliable operation. Solid-state electrical components provide years of dependable service.
Includes an adjustable bail bracket and all wiring. 1-3/8" H x 6" D x 6" L
Made in the USA!
View attachment 221294View attachment 221295View attachment 221296View attachment 221297

Manufacturer link:

Asking $100.00
Thank you for looking!
If you don't have it sold by this Friday, I will definitely buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.