Signal Stat "Brute"??

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Saw this in a 2001 Signal Stat Canada catalogue. I can't remember the model number, but it had four beams and the catalogue described it as "The Brute". Looked a lot like a Star Headlight and Lantern Model 400B, albeit with four beams. Does anyone have any info on this beacon?

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
I have found the original 2001 Signal-Stat catalogue and ”The Brute” is model 312 and is as I previously wrote the Dietz 7-40.
The 317 is Dietz 7-72.
The 350 is Yankee 350.
The 330 is Federal Signal 14SB.
The 311 is Dietz 7-11.
The 331 is Federal Signal 100.

Michael

Reactions: WhelenNDealin

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Very, VERY much appreciated! The auto parts shop that had the catalogue doesn't give away any of their catalogues, despite every Signal Stat product that I've requested from that catalogue being discontinued. Shame, since I had my sights set on a few beacons...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.