Signal Stat Model 339

Lt.214

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Southwest Ohio USA
So I have a new addition coming to me. This is a Signal Stat Model 339(rebranded FS Fireball II strobe). It was listed as a display model, never being used in the field and fully functional. I haven't ran across one like this before but then again I'm not digging through the web and old shops for stuff like this, no matter how much I want to! Anyway I just wanted to share, more pics will come once this little strobe light makes it home.

Thanks for looking!

Chris
Signal-Stat-Model-339-Strobe-Light.jpg

Lt.214

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Southwest Ohio USA
I just wanted to add a couple of pics since receiving this light. Aside from it having a double flash power supply, it's identical to the Blue NOS FS Fire Ball II Strobe I have in the collection. It is next to it in the picture. I don't know if that was something Signal Stat wanted or just a change that was late in the series as my other FBII strobes are all single flash...
Thanks for looking !

Chris1548342320107562810092384815987.jpg15483423867235850757518107489587.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jph2 and OliverD

Ben G

May 24, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Glad you liked it. It sat on my shelf in the back room for years. I picked it up at a police / fire supply store that went out of business many years ago. I have a few of the FS branded ones (one is quad flash) and I never tire of the FS Fireball II line.

Lt.214

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Southwest Ohio USA
Glad you liked it. It sat on my shelf in the back room for years. I picked it up at a police / fire supply store that went out of business many years ago. I have a few of the FS branded ones (one is quad flash) and I never tire of the FS Fireball II line.

Thanks for the background, I also love the Fireball II line, neat functional lights, of their time anyway! I like the double flash in this particular one.

Chris

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
I agree, that's why I couldn't grab it fast enough, LOL. I'm thinking it may have been initially, for a very short time, named Fire Ball I Strobe, and changed to FireBolt. This is the only one I have ever seen. With the Fire Ball name, it HAD to go in my Fire Ball Family Collection!!

Reactions: BLUELIGHT

Lt.214

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Southwest Ohio USA
I agree, that's why I couldn't grab it fast enough, LOL. I'm thinking it may have been initially, for a very short time, named Fire Ball I Strobe, and changed to FireBolt. This is the only one I have ever seen. With the Fire Ball name, it HAD to go in my Fire Ball Family Collection!!
No doubt on having to grab it,an unusual label to be sure. Same reasoning I grabbed the light behind this thread, I haven't seen one like it before with the signal stat label.
Great grab on the FB 1 strobe....

Reactions: dmathieu

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.