Silly drunks

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
So, I had just finished my report for a DUI I stopped early in the evening when I went to back up a dep in the city. Afterwards, I stopped a guy for doing a doughnut in the parking lot next to me. After getting him stopped, smelling 'an odor consistent with that of an alcoholic beverage coming from his person and intensifying when he spoke', and getting him out of the car, we got through HGN without an issue. Well, my cpl and pfc showed up as I was finishing explaining the walk and turn and we then saw something none of us had seen before. Yes, my friends, we got to witness the elusive, often talked about but rarely seen, backwards 9 steps back. I will have to try to find a way to record a copy of the video (old VHS system) and share the joy that can only come from watching a 47 year old fat man moon walk while drunk.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
FAIL!!!

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Oh, I forgot, his wife got out of the truck while I was getting my alco-sensor out of the car and he was trying to show her how to do the one leg stand...blind leading the blind.

Ben E.

May 21, 2010
Iowa, USA
NPS Ranger said:
If he could really moonwalk, I would have cut him loose. :lol:

Haha yeah, I can't even do it period, let alone drunk! I can just imagine. Ok sir I need you to blah blah blah 9 steps ok? *Insert 9 forward steps, then moonwalk here*... *Cricket noises...* "Ok, have a nice night sir!"

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Well, bad news folks. I reviewed my tape a short bit ago and the line we did w&t on was just out of camera. Oh, you can see me just fine, but other than the guys arm coming up before the backwards walk, he's totally out of frame.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.