Single Talon Sync Circuit board

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I think the boards are the same on both versions... Check out This Thread for a pic of mine... Just to the left of center you see a small hole, this is the sync port. They are labeled on the oposite side of the board as red, black, & gray.

Last edited by a moderator:

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
So, could you solder in a wire there and make a TLN1 a TLNS1? Maybe I might have to try some tinkering with a couple I have...

May 24, 2010
East Longmeadow, MA
Exactly my idea the circuit boards are the same except for a few components that would cost about $ .50 and about 2 minutes soldering. All I need is a picture of a single and dual sync talon board focusing on the soldered wire connections, to identify the components, and I can do a write up on how to accomplish this. I will post a picture of the differences and a step by step guide if anyone would like me to. Avengers are even easier, just solder in a 4th wire to the open port and viola sync, AVN1 or ANV2

May 24, 2010
East Longmeadow, MA
we actually have a trade in progress, his sync dual talon for both my single talons, but I am still interested in doing a write up on making non sync talons, into sync talons without the use of an external flasher

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Let us know. You might have a lot of happy people pending your discovery! :)

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
EmerVehSolutions said:
Anyone feel adventurous and, want to take their single or dual talon apart and snap some pics??

The link I provided in my reply has a pick of my single talon board...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.