Siren & lights from old policecar

cromwell

Aug 30, 2010
Finland, Europe
I have been offered to buy this siren & lights from a old US poilcecar

How rare is that siren, the red light & the other stuff?

The seller is asking 200 euros, about 280 USD for the whole set? Sounds a bit expensive?

Maybe I should make an offer for just the red light & siren? The rest is not so interesting to me..

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
The siren is a Federal V.

It is a 4,5" siren that was not so common on police vehicles but more used on volonteer fire POV's and smaller fire vehicles.

I can not see if there is a base or not.

The V siren was made in over 40 years so it is around.

I am not sure what the light might be but it look like either a Do-Ray or a K-D Lamp two sealed beam light.

The condition of these items do not look to good and I will say that the price for them is to high.

Peronally I should not buy them.

cromwell

Aug 30, 2010
Finland, Europe
Hi cmb56!

Thanks for the info.

I´m not sure if the siren has a base or not.

The condition is not the best on these items..

Maybe a OK price for the siren & the red light would be about 60-80 euros for both?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
In the US $280 would be more than I would spend for that stuff. In Eurpoe I understand the market is a lot less saturated.... so that might be a decent price.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.