Sirennet.com SNDL3

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
This is the same light as the Starburst Mini-Phantom, only renamed and sold on sirennet.com

Sirennet SNDL3 LED Deck Light

Part # SNDL3

Price: $114.95 (flashback shield $10.50 extra)

Link: SIRENNET.COM - Sirennet SNDL3 LED Deck Light

I have 3 total lights in my POV. I used to have a single "discreet LED" original mini phantom in the front, but have since progresses to two SNDL3 lights in the front (one B/B and the other B/W), and a single original mini-phantom in the rear. The starburst LEDs of the SNDL3 COMPLETELY blow the original phantom OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!!!!! There is no comparison. These lights far surpasses me needs or expectations. I am looking for an interior lightbar for one of my other vehicles, and while inquiring about the brightness I always bring up this light for comparison. The only negative I have about this light is that the White is more of a halogen-colored white instead of the more "bluish" white of some modern white LEDs. If you are familiar with HID headlights and how they rank the colors in K, I would say this white is a 5000K color temperature, while most of the Whelen and higher end whites would be a 6000K or higher.

That being said, I would still give this produce a 9/10. It would take an awful lot for me to rate anything as perfect because I dont think anything is, but for any beginner volunteer to the paid professional, this is an amazing light, with excellent output, and for just over $100 you can't lose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-tnuHeCPA4

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FROM WEBSITE:

The Sirennet SNDL3 LED Deck Light is perfect for undercover or unmarked vehicle applications. The SNDL3 has an extremely small profile, less than 1 inch high and only 9 inches long, that easily mounts to your dash, deck, mirror, or windows (with suction cups). The six Gen 4 alternate flashing LEDs give the SNDL3 the power and flexibility you need with 35 customer selectable flash patterns with the push of a rocker switch. The SNDL3 includes a 12 foot cord with cigarette plug adapter that has an on/off switch and pattern switch. The SNDL3 also includes 3 versatile mount options (suction cup mount, rear view mirror mount, and dash or deck mount), hardware, and instructions.

Features:

6 Super-Bright Gen 4 LEDs.

35 Customer selectable flash patterns.

Color Combinations: Amber, Blue, Green, Red, White.

Available in single or dual colors.

Perfect for undercover or unmarked vehicle applications with overhead center consoles.

Slim profile – Less than 1 inch high.

Extremely lightweight - less than 1 lb.

Includes a 12 foot cord with cigarette plug adapter that has an on/off switch and pattern switch.

Dash, Deck, Mirror and Suction Cup mounting included.

For interior applications only.

Specifications:

Weight: Less than 1 lb.

Voltage: 12 VDC.

Amp Draw: Averages 0.6 - 1.3 Amps Max.

Dimensions: 0.9375" H x 9" W x 1.375" D.

SIRENNET 5 YEAR WARRANTY

The white in the SNDL3 is more like 4300K in this picture, while I was expecting more of a 6000K

ai759.photobucket.com_albums_xx233_codycat91_hid_zps99ec7cae.jpg

And here is a pic of my current setup (yes it was edited in Instagram)

ai759.photobucket.com_albums_xx233_codycat91_null_zps55a77649.jpg

I will have to find the rest I took from that day and upload them

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.