Sirennet Promotion!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
Check out these new Sirennet stress balls! We want to thank all our great eLightbars fans by giving away a free stress ball with every order.

At check out, enter "Fire Truck" or "Police Car" in the comment section to receive this free gift. Promotional items are only available while supplies last.

Please feel free to share this promotion with your friends!

[Broken External Image]:https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1604846_10151905383713315_849137340_n.jpg

Sirennet Police Car Stress Ball

Sirennet Fire Truck Stress Ball

1604846_10151905383713315_849137340_n.jpg

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
kitsune86 said:
Drat, wish I'd seen this before I placed my order.

Who doesn't love free stuff?

Yeah same with me, I placed an order this week and forgot all about this. Any chance you can still send one to me? I have my order number if needed.

Rhinojoe

May 26, 2010
Exempt
Sirennet said:
Check out these new Sirennet stress balls! We want to thank all our great eLightbars fans by giving away a free stress ball with every order.

At check out, enter "Fire Truck" or "Police Car" in the comment section to receive this free gift. Promotional items are only available while supplies last.

Please feel free to share this promotion with your friends!

[Broken External Image]:https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1604846_10151905383713315_849137340_n.jpg

Sirennet Police Car Stress Ball

Sirennet Fire Truck Stress Ball

Hi Coery,

What's the Promo Code for a 10-15% discount for large orders.

I found it in one of the current First Responder Publications, (but can't remember as CRS just got the best of me)

Thanks

RJ.

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
hawkspringsfire said:
Yeah same with me, I placed an order this week and forgot all about this. Any chance you can still send one to me? I have my order number if needed.

I guess these are a regular promo item for us now, so it might be one of the items that get's sent with regular orders. What you get depends on the total of the order.

Rhino, If you are looking to place a large order, be sure to contact us about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.