Sirennet - Setina Half Seat Partition System

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
Setina Half Seat Partition System

Please Call, Email, or PM me if you have any questions.

twodogs603

Sep 7, 2011
Norfolk,VA
I like that setup much better then the Pro Gard Pro Cell kit. In fact after all the bad experiences I have had with Pro Gards customer service and quality control over the last year, Setina is looking that much better.

minig0d

Mar 29, 2013
LA & TX
I like that! Transport 2 prisoners! Or 3 officers with one prisoner. :thumbup:

Also the prisoner would have a much harder time trying too kick out a window since they couldn't play back across the seat for leverage. In the interceptor sedan wouldn't probably be the best idea as its hard enough to force larger people in already.

They need to come up with a ratcheting bar type restraint system (like a roller coaster ride) next. Or at least a seatbelt system that LOCKS.

factorone33

Jun 13, 2010
Merriam, KS
twodogs603 said:
I like that setup much better then the Pro Gard Pro Cell kit. In fact after all the bad experiences I have had with Pro Gards customer service and quality control over the last year, Setina is looking that much better.

+1. They're a million times easier to install than Pro-gard's garbage designs (and lack of quality control), and they've actually gone to great lengths to make sure their stuff fits the vehicle being used in each install.

If it weren't for the fact that Setina is on the west coast and thus costs a fortune to send anything LTL from them, they'd be out-doing Pro-gard on just about everything.

minig0d

Mar 29, 2013
LA & TX
Hollywood said:
Laguna had one for the Crown Vic... Laguna Manufacturing - 3P

Woah that's kinda cool! Looks like its just held by a strap though. If it had a padlock or whatever. That way a cuffed suspect couldn't get out if they slipped the cuffs it could be great for prisoner transports. Id be happy to just not have my window kicked out. And one department I work for has had the glass kicked out a few times and won't buy window bars/plexi. I'm honestly surprised they haven't just bought a sheet of plexiglass from lowes and drywall screwed into the door. *shrug*

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.