Skip Goulet has passed

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Dang we lost a good one.. so many elightbars deaths in the past few months..

Jun 18, 2013
PA
My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.
I had a few long running conversation threads with Skip and he will be missed.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Damn.....I was wondering where he was for a bit. Shoot....

RIP, Skip.....say hi to John Dorgan for us while y'all are up there :(.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Sorry to Say I didnt Know the Man, Sounds Like a Great Guy... and Of course while i was reading the Posts guess what shows up in the ads to the right ------>>

A amazon ad for The Wonderful World of Robert Goulet... Crazy...

jmamrak

Jul 17, 2014
Lagrange KY
I haven’t been on here in a couple months. Me and Skip we’re emailing back an forth. He wanted to buy my C5 from me. It was always nice to be able to correspond with an old timer like that. Seems like he didn’t have much family. I know he mentioned to me that his church bought him a van to drive around. These young people get everything paid for by the government but the old folks get shafted.... it’s wrong.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.