SLC LIGHTING

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Some back story......Our primary out rescue truck is a 2001 Int'l chassis with resuce body by EVI out of Lakeland, FL. EVI uses these on their bodies for turn signal/marker lights.......

20170710_215932[1].jpg

Over the last 16 years the metal mounting plate had rusted and broke off (note bottom screw missing).

After a lengthy internet search I found direct replacements from SLC Lighting (Ohio). SLC is geared more towards the vintage and large truck crowds, they had a large selection of incandescent and LED marker, brake, turn signal at very reasonable prices. I found these lights on their site for $5.70 a piece!! I'm talking full metal chromed housing, plastic dome, metal base, foam gasket, bulb holder and bulb! If you're looking for vintage DOT type lighting (non-emergency) and can't find what you are looking for give them a try.

P.S. I did not ask for compensation from SLC, nor am I directly affiliated with them. They did include a vinyl oval logo sticker and can koozie with my order for free. :D

Reactions: jph2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.