Smart Siren SM2000 Questions

MarkusxX

Mar 23, 2014
Germany
Hello, i have problem i have SmartSiren LMS with Signalmaster and Vector lightbar 4x Red 2x White and Middle

Now i have on the Smart Siren the Signalmaster and the Vector, Front Flasher and Back Flasher and the fuse burns ... how can i plug this to use this without this problem?

(The Vector Pods not working i wire this and this make 360° and then nothing the rotator... (bulb) not working i thing the Platine is burns down...

I have Serial Interface Module... how it works? PAD -> Controllbox    Controllbox -> BAR (plug) -> Interface    is this right?

Problem #2 i have other smart siren and this is not working after test.... i have Plug from 12PIN Red on + and Black on - now the Blue and Orange on Speaker and nothing ?!

Srry for me english...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.