SmartSiren programming

Nolines

Registered Member
I thought it was the controller like my whelens, but I'd have to ask my buddy he has one of those for his golf cart

OP
OP
C

CHIEFOPS

Another question- experiencing low PA audio volume, I thought I remembered the 1st generation SmartSiren/Premium vision amplifiers had a volume trim screw, am I crazy? I don't see it now. In any event, should I substitute a new mic to rule that out?

prty

Registered Member
Another question- experiencing low PA audio volume, I thought I remembered the 1st generation SmartSiren/Premium vision amplifiers had a volume trim screw, am I crazy? I don't see it now. In any event, should I substitute a new mic to rule that out?
Yeah the platinum's should have a PA volume screw on the bottom front of the unit by the two fuses. Whats the model and series of the unit that you have?

OP
OP
C

CHIEFOPS

I have a loaner amp installed that I'm getting ready to pull and replace with the 2000SM-SC I mentioned. The loaner is putting out low PA audio, I think it's early basic SmartSiren, the replacement 'SC' has no external trim screw port.

prty

Registered Member
I have a loaner amp installed that I'm getting ready to pull and replace with the 2000SM-SC I mentioned. The loaner is putting out low PA audio, I think it's early basic SmartSiren, the replacement 'SC' has no external trim screw port.
Huh... Interesting. Maybe trying opening the unit up? I think I've read in the manual that you can program the volume too, not sure.

Top Bottom