Wanted Smith and Wesson 8884 R/R

Status
Not open for further replies.

opp9C1

Jan 8, 2012
London, Ontario CANADA
I know this is like looking for a needle in a haystack, but I’m looking for a Smith and Wesson 8884, Red/Red with TD and Alley cutouts if possible. I have a buddy restoring a 1988 Caprice 9C1, and wants to have the accurate bar for that department at that time. Any info or leads would be greatly appreciated. Would even consider a FS or EEC Clone. Thanks a lot.

-Craig

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Craig, where are you located?

I think I have one of these bars that I am working on now.. Shipping will probably be killer though if your not close.
PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.