Smith and Wesson light bar lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Looking for a good set of Smith and Wesson light bar lenses. red driver side blue passenger side both with Alleys and takedown cut outs. Looking for a nice set to mount on a police car restoration a friend has.

E5904.jpeg

E5904A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
46 takedown. I can't accept onr with amber flasher. He wants his vehicle accurate to how the agency ran them. Let me know!

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Amber rear flasher on the one I have, sorry! I also have two red w/ PAR36 windows on those. 1 blue w/ the same as the red but the windows were removed. I have the windows laying inside the red dome for some project 20+ years ago... who knows?

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
PERFECT!   I'll take them!  pm sent!

FOUND! THREAD LOCKED!  THANK YOU CHARGERLIGHTING!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.