Wanted Smith and Wesson lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouth58

Jul 27, 2016
united kingdom
Hi folks hopefully someone here has a decent smith and wesson lightbar they would like to sell. I have attatched a pic of my 88 gran fury mesa county that is currently being restored.

Attachments

• 1988PlymouthGranFuryMesaPDAZ02-vi.jpg
    1988PlymouthGranFuryMesaPDAZ02-vi.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 1988PlymouthGranFuryMesaPDAZ01-vi.jpg
    1988PlymouthGranFuryMesaPDAZ01-vi.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Skippy
Hello,

I have 2 Smith & Wesson Economaster Lightbars. One is Blue/Red and the other is Red/Red. They were sold however my customer upgraded to a Code 3 SD Lightbar that I had instead so, they are available again. You can text me @ 708 915 - 9788 and we can take it from there.. Both work great with alleys and wigwags with takedowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.