Smith & Wesson model 610 Pathfinder

It has the same rotator as the S&W roofbar and the lens has the same profile.
I have never seen one but when EEC bought the S&W range of equipment they sold this light also but with a larger base diameter it seems.
I have two unused S&W ones in blue but one was missing the base gasket so I called EEC to see if I could get one such from them.
They sent me one but that gasket had a much larger diameter than the original S&W light has.

Michael

OP
OP
tsquale

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
It has the same rotator as the S&W roofbar and the lens has the same profile.
I have never seen one but when EEC bought the S&W range of equipment they sold this light also but with a larger base diameter it seems.
I have two unused S&W ones in blue but one was missing the base gasket so I called EEC to see if I could get one such from them.
They sent me one but that gasket had a much larger diameter than the original S&W light has.

Michael
This isn't the original small S&W, this is MUCH larger at nearly 12" in diameter

I think you misunderstod me, the lights I have in my collection are two 610s in blue.

I bought one 610 and one L-11H from the S&W distributor in Finland sometime in the 80s and I got a second 610 together with a 236H from the Swedish emergency equipment manufacturer Standby, that they had had as samples, sometime in the 90s.

It is a nice light but I had prefered if S&W had made a larger reflector to this light instead of the standard reflector so the whole lens area could have been used.

Anyone that have seen this light used on any emergency vehicle?

Michael

Nice. never seen one either. The L11 was always one of my favorite lights. this would be a great addition to put right next to it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Latest Listings

Top Bottom