Smith & Wesson model 610 Pathfinder

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
It has the same rotator as the S&W roofbar and the lens has the same profile.
I have never seen one but when EEC bought the S&W range of equipment they sold this light also but with a larger base diameter it seems.
I have two unused S&W ones in blue but one was missing the base gasket so I called EEC to see if I could get one such from them.
They sent me one but that gasket had a much larger diameter than the original S&W light has.

Michael

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
It has the same rotator as the S&W roofbar and the lens has the same profile.
I have never seen one but when EEC bought the S&W range of equipment they sold this light also but with a larger base diameter it seems.
I have two unused S&W ones in blue but one was missing the base gasket so I called EEC to see if I could get one such from them.
They sent me one but that gasket had a much larger diameter than the original S&W light has.

Michael
This isn't the original small S&W, this is MUCH larger at nearly 12" in diameter

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
I think you misunderstod me, the lights I have in my collection are two 610s in blue.

I bought one 610 and one L-11H from the S&W distributor in Finland sometime in the 80s and I got a second 610 together with a 236H from the Swedish emergency equipment manufacturer Standby, that they had had as samples, sometime in the 90s.

It is a nice light but I had prefered if S&W had made a larger reflector to this light instead of the standard reflector so the whole lens area could have been used.

Anyone that have seen this light used on any emergency vehicle?

Michael

Reactions: BLUELIGHT

bpollard

Jun 13, 2010
USA, SC
i am almost positive that there were Highway Patrol Mustangs somewhere in the Northwest that had two of these on the roof.

Bob

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Nice. never seen one either. The L11 was always one of my favorite lights. this would be a great addition to put right next to it.

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.