SnM E6 Mini vs Feniex Cobra T6

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Thinking about adding/upgrading some lights on my POV. Whatever I get, I will probably order 6 of. Two blue behind the front grille, two blue on a front 10-75 LP bracket, and two amber on a rear LP bracket. The two I am considering right now are the Strobes N More E6 Super Mini and the Feniex Cobra T6. Has anybody seen both of these and can make a suggestion? They are very similar in size, but the SnM is about $5 a piece cheaper. Any thoughts?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
They are the same price.....

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
FEVER said:
They are the same price.....

Okay. At strobesnmore.com, where I priced them, the Feniex is $5 more. I wasn't really looking for pricing comparisons, but performance comparisons rather. But thank you.

RickLBZ

Sep 9, 2010
Miami, Fl.
I've seen both and I can't say one was noticeably brighter than the other. The Feniex is slightly smaller, which technically will have a smaller footprint. As for the size difference maybe one will fit better than the other in your application. And for price comparison, buying 6 the 5 buck difference adds up.

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Well, I haven't had any experience with the SNM light, but I have with the T-6s...when the lights worked properly, they were great! But I had some issues with mine. But according to Feniex, they have come out with software version 4 (I believe, FEVER can you confirm) that seems to have fixed all the known issues. If and when I buy more lights, I'll probably go with the T-6s now that the issues have been fixed. They're really bright and small!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I mentioned price because you mentioned price. There have been a firmware and hardware revision since fire medic got his. The last one he has was version 1.5 or 2.0 I believe They were susceptible to moisture causing failures. I've been putting the new ones one vehicles and havnt had any issues. I can run to Clearwater tomorrow and get some e6 mini in amber to shoot a video of the two.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.