SNM or Feniex

Gooch79

May 23, 2016
NC
I currently have the SNM Tiger 3 and 4's on my truck. I am wanting to outfit my Jeep and was going to get more of the Tigers, but the Feniex lights are cheaper. Any opinions? I was looking at the SNM Tigers or the Feniex Cobra 3's.

EastSide279

Apr 11, 2013
CT
Since you already have some SNM lights I would stay with that brand that way you will be able to sync your lights together for a more effective and better light setup. Different brand lights usually won't sync together. The SNM stuff is a good product with plenty of light output from what I have seen and experienced.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Feniex T3. Very bright and affordable. Not sure if/how they might sync to the SNM stuff you have already. If that's a worry then stay with the SNM lines.

Disclaimer...I have several SNM products (efloods and eflood warning) but have never had hands on their Tiger or Lion series. I have done several installs with Feniex T3/T6 and they outshine anything I've seen.

Gooch79

May 23, 2016
NC
I currently have the SNM Tiger 3 and 4's on my truck. I am wanting to outfit my Jeep and was going to get more of the Tigers, but the Feniex lights are cheaper. Any opinions? I was looking at the SNM Tigers or the Feniex Cobra 3's.
I have the SNM's on my Tacoma... The new lights are for my Jeep. Syncing is not an issue...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.