So,...... Whatcha get?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
post up your present list here....

anybody get any good warning equipment, etc?

Phillyrube

May 21, 2010
Flatistan
Lansky knife sharpening system, wrist BP cuff, and a 10000 ma USB charging battery pack for the cellphone.  I may swap that for a complete kit that allows me to jumpstart a car or cycle, and carry it in my saddlebag for emergencies.  Amazing what those little batteries will do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
It was a fun build, but now I want MORE... lol

- Helicopter w/ figure

- Small truck w/ figure

- Ladder truck w/ figure

- Station w/ 2 figures and a dog

attachicon.gif
LEGO Fire Station 01.jpg
Ah, Legos. When I was a kid that was my favorite thing. I had a huge collection with fire stations, police stations, airport, seaport, race cars, hospital, the list goes on and on. Put it to you this way, I had a table made out of a 5'x8' sheet of plywood, and everything I had more than covered that table. My parents went through all the receipts and after it was all totaled from the time I was 6 until 17 I had accumulated over $10,000 worth of the things. (Some of them I paid for myself with allowance money from my chores.) It's great though, no matter how old you are, they're still fun.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Ah, Legos. When I was a kid that was my favorite thing. I had a huge collection with fire stations, police stations, airport, seaport, race cars, hospital, the list goes on and on. Put it to you this way, I had a table made out of a 5'x8' sheet of plywood, and everything I had more than covered that table. My parents went through all the receipts and after it was all totaled from the time I was 6 until 17 I had accumulated over $10,000 worth of the things. (Some of them I paid for myself with allowance money from my chores.) It's great though, no matter how old you are, they're still fun.
Indeed...  I have a huge 65+ gallon storage container at my parents house that all the other little kids in the family play with...  I may have to steal it and bring them to my house...  lol

I still occasionally play with mine lol. Gf got me police chinook 2 years ago.
Nice...

Never to old to build legos
Indeed!!!

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
ahhh legos.

currently building so many custom fire related things im gonna be in debt til christmas of 2015 lol.

Building:

2 fire stations (1 has 2 bays, the other has 8.....4 front 4 rear)

1 utility

1 chevy suburban

3 pumpers

1 tiller truck (should be fun to build, cause i've never done one)

re-doing an aerial platform to look like the actual 751

2 ambulances

And who knows what else i'll decide one

Should've never joined emergencybricks.com (its all things lego fire/police/medical related)

also havent gotten yet (gotta pay for one of them), but i have a Legend lightbar and parts to do a custom LEDX2100 (as long as T-6s fit in them anyways) coming

Last edited by a moderator:

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
ahhh legos.

currently building so many custom fire related things im gonna be in debt til christmas of 2015 lol.

Building:

2 fire stations (1 has 2 bays, the other has 8.....4 front 4 rear)

1 utility

1 chevy suburban

3 pumpers

1 tiller truck (should be fun to build, cause i've never done one)

re-doing an aerial platform to look like the actual 751

2 ambulances

And who knows what else i'll decide one

Should've never joined emergencybricks.com (its all things lego fire/police/medical related)

also havent gotten yet (gotta pay for one of them), but i have a Legend lightbar and parts to do a custom LEDX2100 (as long as T-6s fit in them anyways) coming
When complete, you are herewith required to post pictures.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Got a Dremel 3000 with about 50 bits from my brother....oh and bought myself a new Freedom bar for my rig :)  . 

My department got a surplus HMMWV for xmas....cant wait to start building that up into a brush/rescue truck.

Is this in the US? It's an American truck but it has foreign (possibly Premier Hazard?) lights on the rear.
Haven't seen anything like those from Prem-hazard.  Might be Britax, Haztec, Vision alert or summut else, but I'm not convinced it's hazard.

As for what I got for Christmas.  Lonely, stressed and cynical.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Must get ectomobile...

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
I read this on another site.

I got the "50 shades of gray" pop up edition, and a harpoon gun.   :satan:   :bonk:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.