So you're not going to reply to my message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engineer8307

Nov 19, 2014
Illinois/Chicago
I love how you send someone a message looking to buy something from them or even just ask a question and you get no response. Even when you can see when they read your message. That's just rude IMO.

Reactions: Skippy

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
I know I am guilty of reading them on my phone and waiting to reply until I am at a computer because I have too many typos using my phone. Sometimes I completely forget to go back and respond because the message shows that I already read it.
/\   THIS

Reactions: tsquale

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Those

>

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Guilty as charged...   I forget to respond to PMs frequently.    But I make good for it later... lol

There are some people on here I just plain ignore due to past negative dealings...

medicwf41

Aug 4, 2011
Wayne City Il.
Some people on here might be in the middle of reading it and get an emergency call, and forget about it until a later time.  Or just plain forget.  Then again some people are not on here everyday.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
I love how you send someone a message looking to buy something from them or even just ask a question and you get no response. Even when you can see when they read your message. That's just rude IMO.
Look Im really sorry for not getting back to you. The prices are as follows:

HJ is 5 baht

BJ is 15 baht

and a ZJ is 5000 baht

AND... if you dont know what a ZJ is...then trust me, you cant afford it

Disclaimer: for those who cant pick up on the farce, the above is a quote from Beerfesf and I did NOT not respond to the OP. Any of you tree hugging hippy freaks that got butthurt, please see your way out...

Disclaimer 2: I apologize to the tree hugging hippy freaks. I know everyone needs a hobby.

And tree hugging beats being a bacon hater any day of the week, screw bacon haters. Seriously

Disclaimer 3: No im not apologizing to the bacon hater, eff that, its just wrong. Bacon forever, viva la Bacon!!!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
JDI won't let international borders prevent a sale.  We accept currency in:

$

؋

ƒ

лв

¥

kr

£

ден

precious metals

precious and semi-precious stones

crops (harvested and in-field)

Credit Default Swaps

children

livestock

and

commodities.

Feel free to contact our finance department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.