SOLD 12 Vintage lightbars, Federal Signal, Lectric Lites, Yanhee-Deitz

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I am looking to sell this as one lot, so there would be no shipping. Pickup would be at my house near east Fort Worth, or see below notes.

Selling 12 vintage lightbars from Federal Signal, Lectic Lites and Yankee. They worked when last tested, but the Jetsonic I would call a parts bar because it is the old school chain drive. None of them have speakers unless noted. All Federal Signal are gear driven.

3x Lectic Lite Ranger Strobe Bar (The barn door lens one)
*Red/Blue Lens and center are all good, strobes work, needs halogen flasher, has speaker
*Red lens good, center has crack and piece missing, strobes work, needs halogen flasher, No feet. Has speaker
*Amber Lens were patched, center is okay. One amber strobe is slow flashing, no speaker.

*Lectic Lites - 4 rotator amber, has feet. oddly has one fast rotator, must have been changed.
*Lectic Lites - Ranger XL strobe, amber has feet, works.
These comes with a parts bars.

Federal Signal:
*Twinsonic - 52" Model: 12 A1 SAE-W3-71 - Red/Blue, lens are all good, center has dents.
*AeroTwin (Aerodynic) - Model: 24X A1 - 52" Amber, 2 rotators with mirrors.
*Aerodynic - 52" Model: 24 EH A1H - Red/White (RWWR), 2 rotators, front & rear Par36 flashers. No feet.
*Aerodynic - 48" Model: 24 MEAH A1H - Amber with rear rear corners, 2 rotators, front & rear Par36 flashers. No feet.
*Aerodynic - 52" 24-EAH-TT-NYZ - Not sure if NYZ means New York, this needs new motor gears, but it powered the lights.
*Jetsonic - Model: J - 4 rotator, flashers, J strobes, speaker. Parts park untested.

Yankee-Deitz strobe lights, fixed Par36 inner flashers, external take down, these were Fort Worth Police where they replaced the rotators with strobes that are Lectric Lite Astro Flash II (Model LL800- B). Both work. Comes with extra parts. These are hack jobs done by Fort Worth, but still cool.

As of right now, lightbars are no longer available.

Last edited:

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I updated shipping terms, if you want to arrange a shipped to come get and pallet them that is fine. I just do not have time to do all that work to pallet.
I also can meet you within maybe 200 miles of Fort Worth for cost of fuel. They should all fit in my Suburban.

Thanks,

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Still available. Had a few questions about selling individually, but do not have the time right now to pack and ship. If you can pickup locally sure, I will sell one, two or three.

If you have a reasonable offer feel free to ask.

kpdtech79

Jul 23, 2011
usa texas
Still available. Had a few questions about selling individually, but do not have the time right now to pack and ship. If you can pickup locally sure, I will sell one, two or three.

If you have a reasonable offer feel free to ask.
Hello. Can u contact me at 254 535 5630. Text or call. I live in texas about 2 hrs away. Like to talk to you about what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.