SOLD 2 Vintage Federal Signal FireBall II Lights SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale I have 2 Federal Signal FireBall II Lights in Excellent condition. Both lights feature the tri flash mirror and both lights are an excellent representation of an era

Asking $130.00 each with 11aa6186-284b-488a-9733-0d8349f1fc36_zpszprvmikt (1).JPG 61816fcb-ce7e-42f9-9fc7-d0bb7ffd4f9f_zpsqdkirkhz.JPG free shipping, thank you!

You can contact me anytime with questions @ (708) 915-9788.

Lower 48 States only, absolutely no international shipping!!

Would like to sell both Fireball II Lights ths weekend..taking best offers for both lights as a set. +$15.00 for shipping. Feel free to text your offer to (708) 915 - 9788 !

Why do you offer no international shipping? Have you had a bad experience with items being lost (probably stolen if going to Russia like I have)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonClampitt

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.