SOLD - 4X Code 3 Self Contained Deck Blasters In Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
Have 4 retired Code 3 Deckblasters for sale.

All are two wire / hard wire ready with a good tail left on them.

Will need your own switch or relays for them.

Remember, the side with the extra groves is the 12V+ side!

Anyway, all four are tested and working.

Two come with visor mount, two come with hinged deck mount.

All four have blue/blue lenses installed. Sorry, don't have any other colors for them.

Can sell as a lot or individually.

Looking for $10 per unit individually plus actual shipping or $30 for the lot plus actual shipping.

Please keep all correspondence either here in the forum or PM on this site.

IMG_0286[1].JPG

IMG_0287[1].JPG

IMG_0285[1].JPG
IMG_0288[1].JPG

ChevyMano

Aug 28, 2012
Groton, CT
Interested. PM sent.

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
Moderator.... I have changed the title to SOLD because I can still not find the location in the new forums to archive the thread myself. If I am missing something, please send me a PM to instruct me on properly ending the listing in the for sale section....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.