SOLD - Code 3 Traffic Advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant 911 Custom

Sep 8, 2016
Overland Park, KS
We have one Code 3 Traffic Advisor that we want gone! ((USED))

It works 100% and was tested recently to assure this. It has 5 heads that are all amber in color with a black frame. It comes as is with no brackets. We are unsure of what it came off of, but looks relatively clean and free of damage.

IMG_4292.JPG IMG_4293.JPG

Email onlinesales@911custom.com for ordering or information

Last edited:

yohshua

Aug 31, 2013
NYC
what is the vehicle fit for the Supervisor or is it universal?
dose it come with mounts or no?

Grant 911 Custom

Sep 8, 2016
Overland Park, KS
Yohshua,
We are unsure if these are vehicle specific! Our best guess is that they would be out of a Crown Vic or possibly a Dodge Charger, but we cannot be sure. We do not have any mounting brackets for them. You will get the Light and the wires with it, as that is all we have.

Thanks,
Grant

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
This is a super deal.

Reactions: Tony P

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
How hard are the modules to swap? I would want to make a bar all red...anyone ever swapped them out?
It has been a while since I opened one up, I believe the modules are held in by a couple screws and are plug and play. The top chassis cover comes off for access. I am sure the seller would be willing to lift a cover off and send a photo of the innards.

Heck of a good deal on these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.