SOLD - Federal Signal Arjent SL2 (Solaris) lightbar Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
Up for sale is a Federal Signal Arjent SL2 (Solaris) lightbar, all blue. Features Flashing takedowns and alleys, Traffic adviser function (requires a negatively operated Control box.), and full population of LEDs. It had Amber heads to the rear, which I swapped out for blue from my R/C/B bar in order to make mine A/R.

The bar is arranged with each outboard section containing 2 NINE diode heads and 4 SIX diode heads, with TWO halogen takedowns and 2 SIX diode heads in the center. I can leave the rear heads as traffic adviser only, or wire them into the LED flasher at the buyers request. Lenses are in good shape, nice and clear with some minor scuffs from storage. No LEDs are out. all halogen bulbs intact. Cables are nice and long, with mounting feet/ gutter straps.

I'm asking $235 shipped or best offer. Those of you in the South/North west and west coast will need to ad $40 to the overall price, as shipping costs nearly $100 on lightbars.

Not looking for any trades in particular, but if you have a RED outboard and CENTER Arjent lid...I'd appreciate it.

VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM!
ai1350.photobucket.com_albums_p779_Jarrod_Haden_Lights_Sirens_20160630_142342_zpsx5mtyg6z.jpg
ai1350.photobucket.com_albums_p779_Jarrod_Haden_Lights_Sirens_20160630_142352_zpsav6vvzqc.jpg
ai1350.photobucket.com_albums_p779_Jarrod_Haden_Lights_Sirens_20160630_142407_zpsnmmthtxj.jpg
ai1350.photobucket.com_albums_p779_Jarrod_Haden_Lights_Sirens_20160630_142412_zps1nzaqwct.jpg
http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/J...s-Sirens/Arjent all blue_zpsa2jqn0um.mp4.html

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
Bump! Make an offer. I'll meet within the southern parts of Indiana and ohio, the Western end of West Virginia (KY border) and the Southern/Northern border of Kentucky and Tennessee. Or we can meet half way...whatever works for YOU!

Straypuft

Nov 7, 2015
Akron Ohio
I might be interested but would not be able to commit til Aug 1, Would you happen to have a control box/switch thingy for a few extra bucks?

And to confirm, you are asking $235 total which includes shipping? Or is shipping extra since you also mention shipping would cost $100.

Would be shipped to Akron Ohio 44308.

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
I'll ship it to Akron for my asking price. It'd take me a couple days to properly pack it, though. And I don't guess this bar is going anywhere soon. XD

I don't have a controller for the TA function, sorry.

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
Question, I have a 54" Arjent SL would those pods be compatible with this bar? I would be switching it to all amber since I work security.

I don't see why not. You'd have to do some re-wiring, but the frame work that the modules sit on should bolt right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.