---SOLD---Federal Signal Rumbler w/two speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

memorex

Jun 2, 2011
USA/ TX
These speakers were bought from a private party who pulled it from a working environment. I had purchased these because I couldn't find the whelen howler but before install I got lucky and found a pair off howlers.

I have not tested these speakers but looks like its got everything to function. Selling as-is with NO warranty implied. In the end I didn't get to install neither this rumbler nor the howler. I went with just the 200w siren speakers. Brand news these run about $450, its yours for $245 with free shipping in US only. Please ask any questions before committing to purchase. Check out my other listing for the whelen howler. I accept paypal to isd4@hotmail.com or USPS money order.FR-1.jpg

Attachments

• FR-2.jpg
    FR-2.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 12
  • FR-3.jpg
    FR-3.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 12
  • FR-4.jpg
    FR-4.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 11
  • FR-5.jpg
    FR-5.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 12
  • FR-6.jpg
    FR-6.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 11
  • FR-7.jpg
    FR-7.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 11
  • FR-8.jpg
    FR-8.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 11
  • FR-9.jpg
    FR-9.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: doddi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.