SOLD OUT - Whelen CSP690 6 head Strobe Power Supplies, $20 + shipping (updated: 1/7/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
SOLD OUT

I have some used Whelen CSP690 Strobe Power Supplies for sale. They are 6 head/90w units ;)

These came out of PD take-home vehicles (translation - not abused or overused).
All have been tested and all 6 strobe outlets power a strobe head. The pattern wire does cycle through
all 10 flash patterns:
Comet, Triple, Double, Single, Action, ModuFlash, MicroBurstII, MicroBurstIII, LongBurst and ActionScan.
Both the power and control connectors are included as well as the 3 page Whelen Installation Guide.

I'll take $20 each + actual shipping (USPS within the US) Include your Zip in your PMs for a shipping quote.

IF YOU BUY 3 OR MORE UNITS, I'LL PAY SHIPPING  (lower 48) . . . . . . . . . . . .

Payment is PayPal, Money Order, Business or Personal Check.

PM me with questions.

-Pete

Strobe Power Supplies #1.JPG

Strobe Power Supplies #2.JPG

Strobe Power Supplies #3.JPG

Strobe Power Supplies #4.JPG

Strobe Power Supplies #5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
Change up - $20 each + actual USPS shipping. Please include your zip for shipping quote.

East coast members will get a better deal this way. Sorry west coast, I'll try flat rate for you guys.

-Pete

May 23, 2013
nc
sent you pm on one of these

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Pete L. said:
Change up - $20 each + actual USPS shipping. Please include your zip for shipping quote.

East coast members will get a better deal this way. Sorry west coast, I'll try flat rate for you guys.

-Pete

You would be wise to get some USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Padded Envelopes for shipping these to the West Coast:

awww.usps.com_stamp_collecting_assets_images_aEP14PE_01_main_900x695.jpg

I have had great luck using these envelopes when shipping relatively heavy small items. They hold quite a bit more than a USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, but the postage price is actually twenty cents less!

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
I have been shipping this stuff since the early days of Eb*y (90's).

I will never use a padded envelope to ship any of my stuff. If you buy something from me,

it will come in a box with lots of styro.

There's a better than even chance that it will make it to you in one piece :fangirl:

-Pete

Thanks for the bump, shues.

Reactions: tsquale

resq229

Feb 8, 2011
NC, 28786
Bump. I Got mine, much better than I expected, almost looks like a new one. Awesome deal!!! Thank you sir.

DMCGONAGIL

Feb 5, 2012
WI
Was finally able to test out the one I got back in February! Worked like a charm. Echo what resq229 said, awesome deal. Thanks Pete!!! :thumbsup:

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
Yes and no. . . . . . . . .

Yes, this will power Edge 9000 strobe heads.

No, this will not fit into the Edge frame. You would have to run a strobe

cable from each lighthead to the power supply.

Sorry,

-Pete

May 23, 2013
nc
what u have left, and you have anymore of those grill strobes left? 

i currently have a whelen 158 power supply in my truck, but all i need is 6 outputs and all i got is a csp660, i thought it was a 690

how much of a difference is there going from 18w per strobe to 15w per strobe?

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
I still have some CSP690 power supplies. PM me your zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote.

I really don't notice much difference between the 18/15w, but my eyes are getting old.

No more grill strobes.

-Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.