SOLD Whelen 8000 Series Strobe Lightbar CA Spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

rad123

Aug 5, 2011
Dixon, CA
I have up for sale a Whelen 8000 Series Strobe lightbar Cal Spec. This bar has two strobes in each side that do a double flash style pattern. To the front this bar has a steady red and a flashing blue. To the rear there is only a flashing amber on the drivers side. The bar when I first got it was filled with dirt and leaves from being left outside. I have cleaned the inside as best as I could and purchased one brand new strobe tube in the one side to replace a burnt out one. I do not think this bar had the flashing blue on the passenger side originally, as the wiring does not look factory for that but but does on the steady red and flashing amber. I also believe the blue dome was replaced as it has the black sticker type coating on the top and the dome is open on the end near the speaker section unlike the red one. I will add better inside pictures in the next day or two. This bar does not have a speaker in the center section. I also have the original style gutter mounting straps that I will include with it. Wire harness is short for the td's and alley lights and a couple feet for the other harness for strobes and flashers.

I am looking for best offers as I am not exactly sure what it is worth for its condition. I was told that the CA spec ones are rare so based on others opinion I am asking $250obo+shipping

I am open to any reasonable offers. The worst I can do is say no. If you do have any questions please ask! Please contact me for info for purchase through Paypal
IMG_1293.jpg
IMG_1294.jpg
IMG_1295.jpg
IMG_1298.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg
IMG_1297.jpg
IMG_1299.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: upnorth896

rad123

Aug 5, 2011
Dixon, CA
Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.